Shit ... I leave you alone for a day or two and you turn into a COUGAR instead of just a regular ol' whore. You like them young, don't you? He is a very cute boy toy though! ; )
Matt Lanter (Liam from 90210) I am a 90210 junky- always have been! He is super hot AND HE IS 26!! No jailbait...Commence drooling.. Jennster- you are a luck biatch! :-)
17 comments:
He is hot! Who is he?
Who is he? He looks like jail bait to me.
Barely pushing 18.
Jen! WTF is that?!?! A little young but very cute! And why, missy, are you spending the day with this child?
Who is gorgeous person?
Your son is cute.
This is the eye candy I saw right?? rowr
Lord help me.....
omg, he does not look THAT young does me?!?! i mean, seriously ladies..
Shit ... I leave you alone for a day or two and you turn into a COUGAR instead of just a regular ol' whore. You like them young, don't you? He is a very cute boy toy though! ; )
Who that be?
YUM!
i am unable to lust after children. do call once he starts shaving.
I can lust after him all day! Cute...and those eyes!
But who is he?
Matt Lanter (Liam from 90210) I am a 90210 junky- always have been! He is super hot AND HE IS 26!! No jailbait...Commence drooling..
Jennster- you are a luck biatch!
:-)
you better watch out- Naomi may get jealous! LOL ;)
seriously, though. you must come and dish!!! i want to know more. He's hot alright!
I am not jealous. I AM ASHAMED I EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS!
Damn, he is beautiful.
Post a Comment