OMG! Thank you for this! I just laughed until I cried. I was thinking when I saw it "oooh, I love pooh bear!". Then surprise!! Ha Ha. Thanks!
That made me laugh so hard - and I dragged my husband to my comptuer to see it and he's still laughing. Thank you so much for sharing - we need a little humor injected into all of this.Poor piglet. :(
Even Spock is afraid of swine flu:http://www.flickr.com/photos/flight0001/3491624650/
But...it's Pooh Bear! some things are sacred!Yeah, ok, that was funny.T.
Ha. That was great.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG! Thank you for this! I just laughed until I cried. I was thinking when I saw it "oooh, I love pooh bear!". Then surprise!! Ha Ha. Thanks!
That made me laugh so hard - and I dragged my husband to my comptuer to see it and he's still laughing. Thank you so much for sharing - we need a little humor injected into all of this.
Poor piglet. :(
Even Spock is afraid of swine flu:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/flight0001/3491624650/
But...it's Pooh Bear! some things are sacred!
Yeah, ok, that was funny.
T.
Ha. That was great.
Post a Comment