while watching mtv's special with nick lachey today. more than once.
i am SO buying his album, so i can stick it to jessica "i'm a whore" simpson and her overbearing asshole father.
team lachey..i'd even wear the shirt.
20 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like both of them and wish they were still together. I feel the same way about them as you do about Britney and Justin. I do agree about Jessica's father---as Chris would say, he's micro-managing her life. (That's what he says I do to him...as if!)
I LOVE that you wrote this post! I think it's so sad that Jessica Simpson became such a corporate product rather than a real person. She is so airbrushed and micromanaged that I doubt she even knows who she is anymore.
I would make out with Nick Lachey (because, I am all about the young boys these days) and I tell you, I will be ituning that album that i DON"T want just to send my own special F.O. to Jessica, her Dad and her extensions.
I know. I watched part of it and I just wanted to hug him the whole time. He truly seemed like a man who is lost and confused but trying to carry one even though he's obviously nursing a broken heart. I cannot believe that she wouldn't even go to marriage counseling. She was the one who always talked about "marriage is forever" and that it was the best day of her life. It's like over the last year she's totally sold out and it makes me sad cause I really used to like and respect her for not being a typical hollywood whore. Well after that boots are made for walking video, she kissed that image good-bye with the serious quickness. Ok, wheww, sorry.
You know, I was thinking about buying his album too for the same reason--and I haven't bought a cd for a few years! Jessica is a stupid bitch, and I hope Nick finds an awesome girl that he will be truly happy with. If I wasn't married... ;)
reese- don't stereotype me.. i don't like nick because he's a hot young guy. i don't even think of him that way at all. if you saw the interview, you'd see how touching it was. it was really sad, but i'm glad he talked about it. after watching them in the beginning years of their marriage, i wanted to watch it at the end too. sick, but honest. lol
rikke- i think jessica is an immature daddy's girl. she is so owned and controlled by her father (who ONLY gives a shit about her)that is grosses me out. plus, she's a stupid whore. ha!
Oh Jenn, you have to read Nick's article from Rolling Stone: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/9962414/king_of_pain?rnd=1145540942328&has-player=true&version=6.0.12.1212
I haven't had a chance to read it all the way through yet but I hear it really tells what he's going through emotionally.
OOH, Nick Lachey is my secret crush. I always loved him on Newlyweds--he reminds me of my husband in a lot of ways. I agree that Jessica is a whore, and also, not very smart. Can't wait to see the special!
20 comments:
I like both of them and wish they were still together. I feel the same way about them as you do about Britney and Justin. I do agree about Jessica's father---as Chris would say, he's micro-managing her life. (That's what he says I do to him...as if!)
i wish they were together too! but she looks like a bitch and he looks like a rockstar
Ask, and ye shall receive, Jenn. Look what I found at CafePress-
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/search/search.aspx?cfpt=&q=Lachey&cfpt2=%3A&copt=&source=searchBox
I LOVE that you wrote this post! I think it's so sad that Jessica Simpson became such a corporate product rather than a real person. She is so airbrushed and micromanaged that I doubt she even knows who she is anymore.
I would make out with Nick Lachey (because, I am all about the young boys these days) and I tell you, I will be ituning that album that i DON"T want just to send my own special F.O. to Jessica, her Dad and her extensions.
even if the album sucks, i just want to boost his numbers.. hell, i might buy 10 just for kicks. lol
elizabeth- NOW YOU'RE TALKING! i so want one! lol
Oh Please... You just like him because he is some hot young guy... Maybe they are both mental.
I know. I watched part of it and I just wanted to hug him the whole time. He truly seemed like a man who is lost and confused but trying to carry one even though he's obviously nursing a broken heart. I cannot believe that she wouldn't even go to marriage counseling. She was the one who always talked about "marriage is forever" and that it was the best day of her life. It's like over the last year she's totally sold out and it makes me sad cause I really used to like and respect her for not being a typical hollywood whore. Well after that boots are made for walking video, she kissed that image good-bye with the serious quickness. Ok, wheww, sorry.
Ahhhhh.... I can't believe I am listening to this!
You know, I was thinking about buying his album too for the same reason--and I haven't bought a cd for a few years! Jessica is a stupid bitch, and I hope Nick finds an awesome girl that he will be truly happy with. If I wasn't married... ;)
i heard that this was so sad to watch this morning on the radio. i'm planning on catching it sometime on mtv!!! i know i'll cry!
reese- don't stereotype me.. i don't like nick because he's a hot young guy. i don't even think of him that way at all. if you saw the interview, you'd see how touching it was. it was really sad, but i'm glad he talked about it. after watching them in the beginning years of their marriage, i wanted to watch it at the end too. sick, but honest. lol
rikke- i think jessica is an immature daddy's girl. she is so owned and controlled by her father (who ONLY gives a shit about her)that is grosses me out. plus, she's a stupid whore. ha!
Oh Jenn, you have to read Nick's article from Rolling Stone:
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/9962414/king_of_pain?rnd=1145540942328&has-player=true&version=6.0.12.1212
I haven't had a chance to read it all the way through yet but I hear it really tells what he's going through emotionally.
Go Team Lachey!
melissa - i've read it!!!! nick rocks. jessica's a whore. the end. lol
OOH, Nick Lachey is my secret crush. I always loved him on Newlyweds--he reminds me of my husband in a lot of ways. I agree that Jessica is a whore, and also, not very smart. Can't wait to see the special!
FAHHHH-REEEEEK!
i am SO buying his album, so i can stick it to jessica "i'm a whore" simpson and her overbearing asshole father.
You're too fucking funny! If I don't meet you at BlogHer, I'm gonna be pissed!
Me too! God he's so purdy!
Jessica is a whore...a stupid whore. I'm in for the tee-shirt. One thing though, can Nick be naked? Or in a loin-cloth? Please?
all i know is, my relationship w/my boyfriend is now in jeopardy because she's back on the market. thanks A LOT, nick! way to suck balls!
then again, i reminded him that jessica doesn't want to make out with him and i do. that shut him up for a while. :)
Such words make me sad for your life.
Post a Comment