who cares?!
my blog depressed even me.. AND I'M NOT DEPRESSED!!! lol
there was a classic car show the other weekend and i went alone.. wandered around and took some pics just for fun. it was kinda cool! :)this is the car from the movie peggy sue got married!
and i'm super proud of the next cupcakes. my gf wanted some tiffany blue cupcakes for a birthday, and not only did i get the tiffany blue RIGHT ON.. but this was the first time i'd even attempted to make fondant bows. :)
aren't they cute?
and the boy and i bought new sunglasses the other day. this are our "look mean" faces. clearly, he does the mean face far better than i do.
1 comment:
Well, since nobody has commented yet....I will! :)
The car show pics are cool!
I love looking at pics, so keep posting.
The cupcakes look soooo yummy! (I think I need a cupcake right now.)And they look so Tiffany-like.
Sunglasses. Wish I could find a pair I liked. I hate mine, but keep wearing them because without sunglasses, I just can't see in the sun.
My niece does a pretty good mean face.
Post a Comment